5 to 10 years of experience
13,94 - 14,88 including ADV compensation, excluding allowances for overtime and shift work
Information about the client
Hutten Metaal Staalbouw has specialized in steel constructions for more than 45 years and is located in Hardenberg. The family business is a part of the biggest projects in the Netherlands, has a production capacity of 20.000 tons of steel per year and own 14.600 m2 of production area. Hutten Metaal Staalbouw take care of the main design, statistical calculation, production and assembly of steel structures.
The company is accessible. Their mentality is characterized as sober, working with a smile and just doing it. Partly because of this mentality, the organisation fits Marquette best!
Under the supervision of the workshop manager, you will independently assemble parts for the steel structures.
Your varied range of duties includes:
- Assembling semi-finished products and, if necessary performing marking, cutting, grinding, drilling, bonding and welding activities
- Perform qualified welding when required
- Carrying out work related to work instructions and/or drawings, within the pre-calculated hours
- Checking and correcting your own work
- Keeping your workplace clean
- You are in possession of a MIG/MAG level 2 welding diploma or a valid welding certificate
- You know how to read drawings
- You have knowledge of safety, work instructions and quality procedures
- You are a go-getter who is flexible, both independently and in a team